- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 12 slices (6 ounces) prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- 1 pound (about 24) large shrimp
- 24 nectarine or pineapple wedges
- Garnish: sliced chives, sesame seeds
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Wrap 1 piece prosciutto around each shrimp. Thread shrimp and nectarines alternately on 8 (8-inch) skewers. Place skewers in a shallow dish; drizzle with 1/2 cup soy sauce mixture, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Remove skewers from marinade; discard marinade. Grill skewers 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are opaque. Serve with remaining soy sauce mixture. Garnish, if desired.