- 4 serving kale, raw
- 1 clove Garlic Clove
- 2 serving Divina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole lemon yiel LEMON Juice, Fresh Squeezed
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 4 oz Pancetta
- 1 cup Onions
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 Raw Clove
- 1/2 cup Bread Flour
- 4 cups Chicken Broth-low Sodium
- 3 cups Organic Vegetable Broth
- 3 lb Butternut Squash
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Sugar Dark Brown
- 16 tsp Grated Parmesean Cheese
Kale: Remove large stalk from leaves
Finely shred leaves into 1/8 inch strips
press garlic into leaves
top with lemon juice, salt and olive oil.
mix thoroughly with hands. The salt and lemon will break down the kale, but only if you mix it well.
Let sit overnight or longer.