- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 12 whole Jumbo Shrimp, Peeled, Deveined, Tails Left On
- 2 whole Zucchini, Sliced On A Slight Diagonal
- 2 ears Corn, Kernels Sliced Off
- ½ cups Grape Tomatoes, Sliced In Half Lengthwise
- Salt And Freshly Ground Pepper, To Taste
- Chopped Fresh Herbs, If Desired
Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic. When oil/butter is hot, add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Remove to a plate. Do not clean skillet.
Add the rest of the butter and oil and heat over medium heat. Add zucchini slices in a single layer and cook for one minute, tossing once. Scoot the zucchini to the edges of the pan, then add corn kernels to the middle of the pan. Cook for one minute. Add grape tomatoes, salt, and pepper, and toss around, then add shrimp. Cook for an additional 30 seconds, then remove from heat. Serve on a big platter.
Hint: Much better after it’s been allowed to cool for a bit! Yummy and refreshing.