- Dressing, recipe follows
- 6 red potatoes, par-boiled and quartered
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Chives, chopped, for garnish
Click here to see how they do it.
Preheat grill to medium.
Place potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Combine until well coated.
Put the potatoes directly on the grill and close grill top. Turn potatoes onto the other side after 3 to 5 minutes. When ready, place back into the bowl and add the onions and bacon. Drizzle potatoes with dressing, toss and serve garnished with chives.
- 1/4 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
Whisk ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
Yield: approximately 1/2 cup