(Can also be used with turkey tenderloins or boneless porkchops)
4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
1/4 cup prepared pesto (Classico brand works well)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Salt and pepper chicken breasts
3. Mix mayo and pesto sauce together in a small bowl.
4. Spread sauce thick and evenly over chicken breasts.
5. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over chicken.
6. Sprinkle bread crumbs liberally over chicken.
7. Bake in heated oven for 30 min or until chicken is done throughout.