- 18 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 pineapple, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch chunks, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pounds pork loin, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- marinate in kraft seasame ginger dressing or lawrys teryaki
1. Soak wooden skewers in water at least 30 minutes.
2. Place 1 cup pineapple chunks in a blender with 1 tablespoon water; puree. Combine 3 tablespoons pineapple puree with soy sauce and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. (Save remaining puree for sauce.) Add pork, and marinate 1 hour. (Do not marinate longer.)
3. Remove meat from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread pork onto skewers, alternating with peppers, onion, and remaining pineapple.
4. Grill kabobs on greased grill rack over medium heat (325° to 350°) for 5 minutes. Brush kabobs with Sweet and Sour Sauce, and grill 5 minutes or until done. Serve remaining sauce on the side.