- 1 (32-oz.) jar Italian olive salad
- 12 small deli rolls, cut in half
- 12 thin Swiss cheese slices
- 12 thin deli ham slices
- 12 thin provolone cheese slices
- 12 Genoa salami slices
1. Spread 1 Tbsp. olive salad evenly over each cut side of roll bottoms. Top each with 1 Swiss cheese slice, 1 ham slice, 1 Tbsp. olive salad, 1 provolone cheese slice, 1 salami slice, and 1 Tbsp. olive salad. Cover with roll tops, and wrap sandwiches together in a large piece of aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet.
2. Bake at 350° for 14 to 16 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Boscoli Italian Olive Salad.