- 1 (32-oz.) container low-sodium chicken broth (BOX) swanson
- Chicken from 1 rotisserie chicken pulled from bones
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup or cream of celery
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (10.2-oz.) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 2 carrots, diced (I use like 4 or 5 and I just chop them)
- 3 celery ribs chopped
1. Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high; return to a low boil.
2. Place biscuits on a lightly floured surface(I use a big plate). Roll or pat each biscuit to 1/8-inch thickness; cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips. (pizza cutter works well)
3. Drop strips, 1 at a time, into boiling broth mixture. Add carrots and celery. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent dumplings from sticking.