Oven 350 degrees
2 cups flour
1 cup powdered sugar
2 sticks butter
Melt butter and add to flour and powder sugar, press into bottom of pyrex 8×12 or 7×11
Bake for 20- 25 min until VERY LIGHT BROWN!
Mix 4 eggs, 2 cups white sugar, 1 t baking powder, 2/3 cup lemon just (REAL LEMON brand) ½ cup flour (or a little less)
Add on top of crust and bake again for 20-25 min.
Top with powdered sugar
B nut squash Roasted- use half
Package of b broccoli seasoning prepared as directed
In a skillet or wok
Combine with all sauce
Over brown rice
In a blender combine: •½ cup skim milk •½ cup plain, fat-free yogurt •1 scoop of low-calorie protein powder (optional) •½ banana •1-cup fresh or frozen berries Blend with enough ice for desired consistency. The more ice you add, the thicker the shake! Each ingredient you add to the blender will change the taste. You can create your own weight loss smoothie by experimenting with different fruits. Try adding different combinations of watermelon, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, mango, coconut, etc. Try adding a banana, one teaspoon of vanilla, and a heaping teaspoon of instant coffee! Experiment by adding a couple of teaspoons of chocolate syrup or cocoa. Try adding a tablespoon of peanut butter! Truly the possibilities are limitless!
In a large skillet, fry 10 slices of bacon. Remove from pan and crumble.
Stir 2T sugar and 3 t salt into the bacon drippings.
Add 1 head chopped cabbage and stir until coated.
Cook and cover for 15 minutes (I start at medium heat and turn it down as needed.)
Meanwhile, cook 12 ounces of fettuccini noodles.
Combine the cabbage, cooked noodles, and bacon crumbles in a bowl.
Spray a 9×13 dish with Pam.
Pour in your cabbage mixture, cover with foil and bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and spoon 1 cup sour cream on top and sprinkle top with black pepper.
Cook uncovered for 5 more minutes and serve.
18 jumbo pasta shells
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
1 egg, beaten
2 jars meatless spaghetti sauce (15½ oz.. each)
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Add Ricotta? I think I am going to try that.
1. Cook pasta shells according to directions, just until tender and drain.
2. Brown beef, onion and garlic on stove top, drain. Add Moz.zarella, bread crumbs,parsley and egg.
3. Stuff shells, set aside.
4. Pour 1 jar of sauce into crock pot. Arrange stuffed shells in sauce. Top with other jar of sauce and Parmesan cheese.
5. Cover and cook on low 5 to 7 hours.
· 1 teaspoon olive oil
· 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
· 1/8 teaspoon salt
· 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into (1/4-inch-thick) slices
· 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into (1/4-inch-thick) slices
· Cooking spray
· 1 (12-inch) packaged pizza crust (such as Mama Mary’s)
· 2 plum tomatoes, cut into (1/8-inch-thick) slices
· 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely grated pecorino Romano cheese
· 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
· 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
· 1. Prepare grill.
· 2. Combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, zucchini slices, and yellow squash slices in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat. Place squash mixture on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until tender.
· 3. Reduce grill temperature to medium.
· 4. Lightly coat pizza crust with cooking spray; grill 1 minute on each side or until lightly toasted. Arrange zucchini and squash over crust. Arrange tomatoes over squash; sprinkle with pecorino Romano cheese. Grill 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from grill; sprinkle with basil and oregano.